Granger Getaway Student Procedures for November 1st
Granger Getaway Procedures:
• This activity is for current Granger students only.
• Cost is $5.00 at the door unless you bought a ticket during lunch this week.
• Once students enter, they will not be able to leave early unless a parent comes in to check them out, or prior arrangements have been made with the administration. To check your student out early, please come to the main entrance.
• This is not a Halloween dance, so please do not wear costumes. All school dress code rules apply.
• All students must have their ID. If they don’t have their ID, they will have to go to the end of the line. ID’s will be returned to students during first period on Monday.
• Please bring your ticket with you if you purchased it ahead of time.
• Coat Room will be located in the band storage room- grades 6 & 7. 8th graders can use their lockers.
• There will be refreshments for additional cost-run by the PTA
• 6th Grade will enter through the main entrance Door 1
• 7th Grade will enter through the back entrance Door 10
• 8th Grade will enter through the PE entrance Door 21
• After 6:30 all students will have to enter through the main entrance Door 1
• All students will be dismissed at 8:00.
• 6th and 8th grade students should be picked up in the front lot
• 7th grade students should be picked up in the back lot
• Selfie Station-Café
• Human Hungry, Hungry Hippos-Small Gym
• Basketball-Large Gym
• Movie Room-B103
• Mario Kart-Main Office Hallway
• Karaoke-Chorus Room